While there are many people that enjoy having anal sex, convincing your partner to actually try it can be a painful process for most. Luckily, that's probably the most painful part of the whole act. That's not to say it won't hurt the first time by any means.
Here is a shortcut to get her to let you do it: Next time you have sex, do it doggystyle as you'll have direct access to your partner's chocolate starfish. Slowly and gently insert one finger in their stinker hole while you're having sex. Then two fingers. Eventually, you'll have your arm in there. If and when you get to that point, it won't hurt them when you stick your penis in. 60% of the time, it works every time.
But on a serious note, here is what you should really do to get her to say yes to anal sex:
- Talk About It - Don't immediately come out and say "HEY! Lets do ANAL!! YEA!" You'll get shot down faster than a drug deal in a police station. You'll have to convince your partner to allow you before anything else can happen. Reassuring her that it's all about her and not about you is key. That requires you working on that WAY before asking for it. After all, it should always be about her right? Don't be selfish, you bastard.
- The Right Product - Make sure you've purchased the right stuff for trying it. I highly recommend using something like Anal-Ease as it numbs the sphincter for easier, more enjoyable anal entry. Feel free to to use whatever you think will help, but you will need some type of lubrication for it.
- Take It Easy - Anal should never be a quicky. When you get started, imagine you're not going to have anal. Have lots of foreplay and remember it's about her and not you. You want her wanting you more than ever before you shift your attention to the stinker hole. When you start shifting your attention to it, use your mouth, fingers, and/or sex toys to help stimulate her anus and of course...lots and lots of lube. When you start to stick in the penis, go very slow. I mean REALLY slow.
- Communicate - Maintaining communication with her during the whole process is very important. Feel her body language too. You'll want to know if it's ever hurting or feeling good. She'll feel a lot better if you are listening to her every word.
- Once In - The head of the penis will be the hardest part to go in due to the sphincter tensing up. Don't force the penis in and/or try to jam it in. Just stick it in slowly and you'll get there. The sensation you'll feel is a little different than what you're used to, so don't get confused. Now...don't be a dick and finish in her, unless she asks you of course. Don't want her farting man-juice bubbles all night.
That's it. You've done it. Congrats! You're fully prepared to be sent to prison now. Hopefully you're tall and strong, otherwise chances are you'll be in her shoes soon.Other articles that may peak your interest:
- Top 7 Weird Sex Positions To Try
- Top Positions For Having Car Sex
- Sex Positions for Older People
- Top 7 Mistakes Women Make Giving Blowjobs
- Using Dating Sites For Scoring