We've listened to our users and we've come up with a pretty good idea for the future of GKS. GKS version 1 is something that will be remembered by our current users for a while. However, once you see version 2.0, you'll ask yourself "WTF was I thinking?!"
Here are some of our major changes:
- The looks will be 100% different than before. You'll think it's a new site as a whole.
- No more Seasons: Seasons will be a thing of the past. Your profile ends each Sunday at midnight. In your list, if you're top for the week, you win the week.
- Friends Lists: You can now friend people and communicate with them in-game.
- Leagues Redefined: What you know of leagues is no more. Now you can create Leagues and invite friends from your Friends List and ask them join. You can be in multiple leagues at once now. (Think Facebook Lists)
- Sex Positions: You'll be able to track every position you just performed and see your stats.
- Chatting: Each profile will have a Private Feed. Each league will have a League Feed. (Think Walls)
- Over 50 new Achievement Badges
- Mobile Version: It'll have a mobile version for ease of browsing on mobile devices.
- Mobile App: Soon you'll be able to log your scores on a mobile app on both Android & iOS devices.
- Centralized Site: All GKS sites will be under one unbrella site - GKSNetwork.com
- Upcoming Features: Release 1.0
- Which Online Dating Sites Are Best For Just Sex?
- 3.0: Couples Mode
- GKS Updates and Bug Fixes
- Using Dating Sites For Scoring